A type 1 Integrating Sound Level Meter. Primarily use for high accuracy spot readings in either A, C or flat ratings. Complies with standards, IEC60651: 1979 Type 1, IEC60804: 1985 Type 1, IEC/CDV: 61672-1 Class 1. Simultaneous measurement of: sound level (Lp), equivalent continuous sound pressure level (Leq), sound exposure level (LE), Maximum (Lmax) & Minimum (Lmin), percentile sound pressure level (LN), 5 selectable settings.
- Measurement ranges are: A weighting: 28~138dB, C weighting: 33~138dB, flat: 38~138dB
- Peak sound level: 141dB
- Time weightings are: fast, slow, impulse (impulse is selectable only for auxiliary processing functions)
- Ranges 100dB dynamic, frequency 20~12,500Hz (including microphone)
- Timer function for automatic measurement over extended periods
- Will do rudimentary1/1 and 1/3 octave filtering