A laser photometer based instrument that measures and logs total particle
concentrations in the air. This portable aerosol monitor detects potential
problems with airborne contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists.
Features include real-time spot measurements, logging with user selectable
start-stop times and recording intervals for continuous unattended monitoring.
Suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces,
construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications when
used with the environmental enclosure (TSI.8535).
- Range: 0.001~100mg/m³
- Particle size range: 0.1~10µm
- Resolution: 1% of reading or 0.001 mg/ m³ whichever is greater
- Zero stability: ±0.001 mg/ m³ over 24 hours using 10 sec time constraint
- Flow rate: 1.4 to 2.4 L/min user adjustable (1.7 l/min nominal)
- Sensor type: 90º light scattering
- Data logging 30,000 data points (21d@1min)
- Log interval: 1second to 1hour, user adjustable
- RS232C interface and software included
- Battery or mains powered