The Hart 9103 Dry Block Temperature Calibrator -25º~140ºC has been replaced.
Please refer to FLU.9103
Dry well reference calibrator for calibration of temperature probes, including thermocouples, RTD's and T100's. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with a calibrated reference probe: see Fluke 52 or Fluke 1523.
- Temperature range: -25° to 140°C. Accuracy: ±0.25°C
- Heating time: 18min ambient to 140°C.
- Cooling time: 20min ambient to -25°C
- Stabilisation: 7min. Stability: ±0.02°C at -25°, ±0.04°C at 140°C
- Inserts with metric holes from 3mm to 15mm
- Well depth: 124mm
- Supplied with PC Software and RS232 cable