The Hart 9141 Dry Block Calibrator has been replaced.
Please refer to Fluke 9144
Dry well reference calibrator for calibration of temperature probes, including thermocouples, RTD’s and PT100’s. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with a calibrated reference probe: see Fluke 52 or Fluke 1523.
- Temperature range: 50º to 650ºC. Accuracy ±0.5°C 50º to 400ºC; ±1.0°C 400º to 650ºC; holes greater than ¼” ±2.0°C
- Heating time: 12min to 650ºC. Cooling time: 25min from 650ºC to 100ºC
- Stabilization time 7min. Stability: ±0.04°C 50º to 400ºC; ±0.05°C above 400°C
- Insert hole sizes 1/16”, 1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8” & 1/2”
- Well depth: 124mm
- Includes PC software and interface cable