The PT878 Liquid FlowmeterAccubalance Balometer has been replaced.
Please refer to GE.PT900
Portable non-contact liquid flowmeter using transit-time principle. Works with a variety of fluids. Includes clamping fixture to attach to pipes.
- Includes transducers for pipes 50mm to 2 metre diameter & temperature range -40° to 150°C (various alternative transducers available).
- Flow velocity range 0.03 to 12.2m/s.
- Data logging for over 100,000 data points, which can be downloaded to a PC.
- Holds up to 32 sets of site parameters.
- Analog inputs compatible with temperature transmitters for energy-flow calculations.
- Outputs analog 4~20mA, digital (pulse or frequency) and printer/computer (Infrared port).
- Large LCD display for velocity, volumetric and energy flow rate, totalised flow and trend data in alphanumeric and graphical formats.
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries (for between 6 and 8 hours of continuous operation) and AC power supply/charger.