Ngara is a real time sound acquisition system, simultaneously producing the following acoustic measurements; Fast SPL-A, Fast SPL-C, Leq-A and Leq-C and is ideally suited to monitor environmental noise continuously for up to 3 weeks. The logged data is saved as a formatted list of Sound Pressure Level measurements in a CSV file. Samples are taken every 100ms. Ngara offers class 1 specifications allowing the user to post-process statistical noise measurements from 1/10th of a second stored data files. The option to store calibrated (continual or triggered) 48 kHz raw audio data is available.
- Measured data: Fast SPL-A, Fast SPL-C, Leq-A and Leq-C
- Measurement Range: 20 – 120dB
- Time Response: 5ms, 125ms
- WAV file Specifications: 48kHz
- Environmental: -10° to 50°C
- Alarm Function to commence operation; daily, weekly, reoccurring or single shot
- Modes of operation: Recording, Non-recording and Triggering
- Interfaces: 2 USB ports and one Ethernet port
- Battery and DC power operated. Solar power option available.
Band Pass model available on request
This model has the ability to simultaneously store All Pass (AP) and Band Pass (BP) custom filtering acoustic measurement results. BP filters are user configurable in 1/3 octave steps from 10Hz to 20kHz, log SPL (A & C) and Leq (A & C) and run in parallel to the standard results.
Solar power option available.