Portable area heat stress WBGT (Wet Bulb Globe Temperature) monitor with real-time graphical display. Measures heat stress potential [WBGT index] according to ISO7243. PRTD sensors with internal calibration-reference for wet-bulb, dry-bulb and globe temperatures. Large LCD display for numerical or graphical indication of temperatures and processed values for WBGT [indoor/outdoor plus TWA], relative humidity and dewpoint.
- Data logging for up to 32 separate runs and 49,100 records.
- Data logging intervals: 30sec to 1 hour.
- RS232C port with included PC software for download and reporting or realtime display.
- Low water-level warning and settable audible/visible WBGT alarm.
- Handheld, free-standing or tripod-mount.
- Battery operated