A versatile personal gas monitor for use in hazardous areas, confined spaces and for pre-entry tests, designed to simultaneously and continuously monitor for four gases. The sampling pump is used to test confined spaces prior to entry from a safe area. A complete kit is supplied including battery charger (with data link), software and bump gas test adaptor. Alarms include audible (95dB), vibrating and screen alerts.
- Gases detected: Combustible gas (LEL), Oxygen(O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO) & Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Sensor detection set to Department of Labour Workplace Exposure Standard
- 2m tube supplied for pre-entry testing, will draw samples from up to 30 metres
- Weight: 380gms
- IP66/67 impact resistant housing
- Battery life up to 12 hours.