A laser photometer based instrument that measures and logs total particle concentrations in the air. This portable aerosol monitor detects potential problems with airborne contaminants such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists. Features include real-time spot measurements, logging with user selectable start-stop times and recording intervals for continuous unattended monitoring. Suitable for clean office settings as well as harsh industrial workplaces, construction and environmental sites, and other outdoor applications when used with the environmental enclosure (TSI.8535).
- Range: 0.001 to 400 mg/ m³
- Particle size range: 0.1~10µm
- Resolution: ± 0.1% of reading or 0.001 mg/ m³ whichever is greater
- Zero stability: ±0.002 mg/ m³ per 24 hours at 10 sec time constraint
- Flow rate: 3.0L/min set at factory, 1.4 to 3.0 L/min user adjustable
- Sensor type: 90º light scattering
- Data Logging: 5MB internal memory (>60,000 data points). 45 days at 1 min logging interval
- Log interval: 1second to 1hour, user adjustable
- Supplied with 2 Batteries: up to 12 hours run time using both batteries
- Store to internal memory, USB or download results via ethernet
Solar power option available when used in conjunction with the TSI 8535 Environmental Enclosure.