Fluke’s latest generation fibre certification tester designed for testing, trouble shooting and certifying network cabling for both singlemode and multimode. Multimode testing is Encircled Flux compliant. Touch screen user interface for simple set-up and troubleshooting. This unit provides validation of fibre link performance and installation quality, fibre length, measurement of optical loss at multiple wavelengths and polarity confirmation.
- Multimode bi-directional testing at 850nm & 1300nm at the same time
- Singlemode bi-directional testing at 1310nm & 1550nm at the same time
- Interchangeable adaptors for LC or SC connectors
- Pass/fail results based on common fibre standards
- Includes in built visual fault locater (VFL)
Supports Fluke's FI-1000 Fibre Inspection probe FLU,FI-1000 for inspecting and grading fibre end-faces in accordance with IEC61300-3-35