1200°, 320x240 thermal imager [aka Infrared camera] for displaying and capturing surface temperature of objects. Fine sensitivity, high resolution and wide temperature range make this model suitable for a range of applications that would previously have been performed by multiple instruments.
* Energy audits and building inspection, identifying heat loss problems through insulation and seals, and locating dampness and the source of leaks
* Electrical surveys determining profiles of installations under normal loading and determining causes for concern such as unusually heated cables, components and connections
* Mechanical applications such as investigating bearings and motors.
* Research and Development
- Temperature range: -20°C to 1200°C
- Accuracy: ± 2°C or 2% (whichever is greater)
- Detector type: 320 x 240 focal plane array, uncooled microbolometer
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD): ≤ 0.05°C at 30°C (50 mK)
- Infrared spectral band: 7.5μm to 14μm
- Minimum span: 2.0°C
- Visual camera: 5.0 megapixel
- IR-Fusion® information: Control over IR and visual light blending and/or Picture in Picture
- Voice annotation: 60 seconds maximum recording time per image
- Storage medium: SD memory card (2GB will store at least 1200 files)
- 2 x fast charging LiIon batteries.
- Touchscreen and/or button navigation
- Visible laser targeting and manual/automatic focussing
- Video capture and streaming
- Fluke SmartView software (included) for analysing images and creating reports.