High Resolution digital micromanometer to measure differential air pressure, and accessories to measure air velocity/flow. Differential pressure applications include clean rooms, paint booths and warehouses. Differential pressure: 0.06 to 5000Pa in three ranges, plus mmH2O, inH2O and mBar.
Air velocity accessories for applications including high velocity and high temperature:
- Traditional ellipsoidal pitot extendable to 1.2m. Velocity 2 to 90m/s, will withstand temperatures in excess of 200°C
- Straight dpm-i™ pitot, 300mm in length for use in hard to access situations such as lagged or spigoted pipes. 0.27 to 30m/s.
- Ane™ 100mm ‘vaneless’ anemometer has no moving parts and good averaging. 0.27 to 25 m/s
Instrument stores three pitot factors and four duct dimensions to simplify flow measurement.
- Programmable autozero frequency
- Sample or automated logging up to 2500 points
- Supplied with software for downloading to PC
- Battery powered (up to 50hrs)