Olympus High Speed Video Solution. Supplied as a complete kit including Olympus i-Speed3 video camera, display/control unit, lenses, lighting array, tripod & head. 2000 frames per second at 1280x1024. Frame-speeds up to 150,000 fps at lower resolutions. Olympus controller/display unit to control the camera, and tools to review footage & analyse distance, speed, acceleration etc. Manfrotto professional video tripod & head for stability and control. Comer LED lighting array and stand.
- Maximum Resolution: 1280x1024 up to 2000 fps
- Maximum Frame rate: 150,000 fps
- 10bit colour or monochrome
- Maximum shutter speed: 1 µs
- Storage: 8GB. File transfer by CF Card or Gigabit Ethernet.
- Cyclic memory and triggering methods including pickle switch and sensed movement
- Four F-mount lenses supplied: 24mm, 50mm, 105mm and 75 to 240mm
- 8.4” daylight readable LCD display.
- Tripod counterbalance control and variable drag control of pan (-60° to 90°) and tilt (360°)
- Controlled light output up to 5500 lumen and adjustable colour temperature
Camera, controller and lighting can all be powered by mains or battery, making this a totally mobile solution
Check out the i-Speed 3 video tutorials from our
Or samples of high speed video from iX Cameras (the suppliers of the i-Speed3) on their YouTube channel.