Rion NL-52 Precision integrating sound level meter with extended functionality and 1/3 Octave Analysis. IEC type 1 (class 1) specification and IANZ calibration.
- Frequency range 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Weightings: A, C, & Z
- Time weighting: fast & slow.
- Measurement ranges: A-weighting 25 to 138dB, C-weighting 33 to 138dB, Z-weighting 38 to 138dB. Peak sound level 141dB
- Measurement functions include: instantaneous sound level pressure (Lp), equivalent continuous sound pressure level (Leq), sound exposure level (Le), maximum & minimum (Lmax/Lmin), percentile sound pressure level (Ln) [up to 5 values].
- Additional functions including Lceq, Lcpeak, Lzpeak, Laieq, Laimax, Latm5 etc
- 3" LCD screen for set-up and graphical display of results.
- Manual or auto storage to internal memory or to SD card
- Delay time: Specified start time after start button pushed or on user trigger point exceeded
- Built-in help system
- Alkaline batteries (24h operation)
- Supplied with Pulsar 105 field calibrator
Also included: NX-42RT option for real-time 1/1 Octave and 1/3 Octave band analysis.