Sonel MRU-200-GPS documenting Earth Resistance meter. Fully featured instrument for testing:
- earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes
- earthing resistance using auxiliary electrodes and clamp (for measurements of multiple earthing)
- earthing resistance using double clamps (for measurement of earthing when it is impossible to use auxiliary electrodes),
- impulse earth resistance (without disconnecting measured earthing),
- ground resistivity (four spike Wenner method aka Fall of Potential soil resistivity),
- current eg leakage current using the clamp or flexible Rogowski coil (both supplied)
- measurement of continuity of equipotential bondings and protective conductors (meeting the requirements of IEC 60364-6-61:2000 section 6.12.2) with auto-zero function – test current 200mA.
* measurement of interference voltage,
* measurement of interference frequency,
* selection of maximum measuring voltage (25V and 50V)
* store up to 1000 results to memory
* notes GPS coordinates of test.
Automatic report generation of test results once downloaded to PC via USB cable. Online help (wiring diagrams).
Supplied with 4 earth spokes, three cable reels, short leads, alligator clips, current CTs, test clamp, structure clamp, software, comms cable, instruction manual.