800°, 640 x 480 thermal imager [aka Infrared camera] for displaying and capturing surface temperature of objects. What sets this model apart from the pack is the resolution: 640 x 480 native, or 1280 x 960 with SuperResolution™.
Fine sensitivity, high resolution and wide temperature range make this model suitable for a range of applications that would previously have been performed by multiple instruments.
- Energy audits and building inspection, identifying heat loss problems through insulation and seals, and locating dampness and the source of leaks
- Electrical surveys determining profiles of installations under normal loading and determining causes for concern such as unusually heated cables, components and connections
- Mechanical applications such as investigating bearings and motors.
- Research and Development
Also retains the 3 new innovations released in the Ti450 model:
- MultiSharp™ focus. The camera takes multiple images and combines them to give you clear, accurate focus on targets near and far. Simply point and shoot and you have a fully focused picture.
- SuperResolution™ allowing the camera to capture multiple images and combine them to create an image with twice the resolution (four times the data) of the native format.
- 2x and 4x digital zoom without the use of telephoto lens
Other features include:
- Temperature range: -20°C to 800°C
- Accuracy: ± 2°C or 2% (whichever is greater)
- Detector type: 640 x 480 focal plane array, uncooled microbolometer
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD): ≤ 0.05°C at 30°C (50 mK)
- Infrared spectral band: 7.5μm to 14μm
- Minimum span: 2.0°C
- Visual camera: 5.0 megapixel
- IR-Fusion® information: Control over IR and visual light blending and/or Picture in Picture
- Voice annotation: 60 seconds maximum recording time per image
- Storage medium: SD memory card (2GB will store at least 1200 files)
- 2 x fast charging LiIon batteries.
- Touchscreen and/or button navigation
- Visible laser targeting and manual/automatic focussing
- Video capture and streaming
- Fluke SmartView software (included) for analysing images and creating reports.