Dry well reference calibrator for calibration of temperature probes, including thermocouples, RTD's and T100's. It is recommended to be used in conjunction with a calibrated reference probe: see Fluke 52 or Fluke 1523.
- Temperature range: -25° to 140°C. Accuracy: ±0.25°C
- Heating time: 18min ambient to 140°C.
- Cooling time: 20min ambient to -25°C
- Stabilisation: 7min. Stability: ±0.02°C at -25°, ±0.04°C at 140°C
- Inserts with metric holes from 3mm to 15mm
- Well depth: 124mm
- Supplied with PC Software and RS232 cable