Power Quality Analyser provides load-logging and fault finding through event capture. Primarily a 3 phase unit but can also monitor single phase. Safety rating 600 V CAT IV / 1000 V CAT III. Configure on site from front panel, or set-up in advance. Large LCD screen, 153mm diagonal, displays parameter selected (as data and/or graphical). Can be configured to start up and stop logging at a predetermined time. Underlying most functions are limits as prescribed by EN50160, or can be customised by the user, so that events are captured for detailed analysis independent of the main function.
- 4 x 600/6000A AC flexible CTs (length 610mm and diameter 190mm)
- 5 voltage input cables including 3 phase, neutral & ground
- Records: V, A, pf, f(Hz), kVA, kVAr, kW, harmonics, Inter harmonics, voltage and current imbalance (THD and individual to 48th), Flicker, total energy, tariffs, maximum demands, and transient and sub-cycle disturbances
- Stores data to SD Card
- Supplied with Fluke Power Log Software for detailed data analysis & report generation
- Mains powered with battery backup (up to 8h)
This model includes an Energy Loss Calculator which enables energy savings caused by power quality issues to be determined.