This is a standard electrical installation tester which measures and tests electrical installations with fixed parameters set to AS/NZS3017, then provides a pass/fail indication. Also offers a range of auto-sequencing tests for fast testing and certifying. AS/NZS3000 mandatory tests can be completed including: Voltage, Visual Inspections, Earth Continuity & Resistance, Insulation resistance, Phase rotation, AC Current (load and leakage), Fault Loop Impedance and RCD Verification tests. Also displays power usage, power factor, harmonics (up to 11th) and THD.
- Line Voltage: 0-550V
- Frequency: 0-499.9Hz
- Line Impedance: 0 – 9.9 kOhm
- Earth Resistance (2 & 3 wire method): 0 – 9999 Ohm
- RCD Test (type AC, A and B): 10mA, 30mA, 100mA, 300mA, 500mA, 1A, x1/2, x1, x2, x5, 0° & 180°
- Stores up to 1800 test results or 500 graphical results
- Software supplied for downloading, uploading, review, analysis and printing of test results
Performs all the necessary tests for testing, evaluating and troubleshooting photovoltaic installations including: insulation, voltage, current and efficiency of inverter. The STC characteristics of individual panels can be tested if required. A photovoltaic reference cell and temperature probe is supplied along with a remote unit for use where the inverter is separated from the panels.
- Voltage: 0 – 999 DC and AC; I-V m: 0 – 999 DC
- Current: 0mA – 300 DC and AC; I-V m: 0 – 15 ADC
- Power: 0 – 999kW; I-V m: 0 – 14.99kW
- U / I curve: 1000 V / 15 A / 15 kW
- Irradiation: 0 – 1.75 kW/m ²
- Temperature: -10°C to +85°C