Handheld, lightweight (1 kg), versatile and easy to use unit for resistance testing, ideal for use out in the field. Suitable for use in high voltage sub-stations and industrial environments. Applications include circuit breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, and other high-current links such as switches, safety ground connections, welding points & fuses. Display offers both an analog arc and a dual digital readout. Supplied with 2, 3 metre Kelvin probes (one with trig button). Capable of using the DualGround™ Method for safe testing. Complies with IEEE and IEC standards.
- Up to 220 A
- Auto range: 1 μΩ to 1000 mΩ
- Number or measurements (fully charged): 50A 2220 ; 100A 800
- Logging capacity: 190 measurements
- Bluetooth headset for audible pass/fail testing against adjustable limits
- MOM2 Win software supplied for downloading test results, via Bluetooth dongle
- Battery powered up to 12 hours