Hioki FT3425 digital illuminance (lux) meter. Five measurement bands cover ranges 0.00lx through to 200,000lx for applications including emergency lighting, task lighting and the most demanding industrial applications. Now with LED lighting compatibility (and OLED, refer below).
- Response time in autorange mode 5 sec [2 sec in manual range mode]
- Hold and backlight function
- Connecting-cable to allow separation of sensor unit and meter
- Timer (5 to 60s) for taking delayed readings in low light
- Memory for 99 illuminance samples, downloadable to PC
- Analogue output of 2V full-scale per range allows coupling to a data logger for fully automated surveys
- Battery powered (up to 300hrs) and provision for long term USB power
- Tripod mountable with standard ¼” thread
- IANZ Calibration certificate provided
The FT3425 has all the above features of the FT3424 but in addition includes:
- OLED compatability
- Mobile app for your device, pair via Bluetooth, to record data and create reports(csv/pdf) easily and efficiently. Email reports using the app.
- Take pictures of drawings or upload CAD data, measured data is automatically sent to your smartphone/tablet and assign it to particular locations on drawings shown on the phone’s display
- IANZ Calibration