Measures coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, using magnetic and eddy current principles. Continually displays and updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring. HiLo limits audible & visible alerts when measurements exceed specified limits.
- Measurement range: 0 to 1500µm or 0 to 60 mils (selectable)
- Accuracy: 0-50µm +/- 1µm +1% of reading; >50µm +/-2µm +1% of reading. Resolution 0.1µm
- Ready to measure – no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Weatherproof – solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant
- Storage: up to 100,000 readings
- Built in USB, Bluetooth and Wifi for downloading readings
- Supplied with external probe, carry pouch and calibration standards