Automatic Portable Appliance Tester [PAT] system. Performs all necessary tests via its Autosequence function to ensure AS/NZS3760 compliance. Can also create and save your own specific test requirements. System includes tester, tag printer and QR barcode scanner. Uses 4.3" Colour TFT Touch Screen or keyboard for easy navigation. Internal memory for storing test results and software to download data (via USB) to produce detailed reports on assets, including next test date. Durable plastic adhesive test tags printed to attach to appliances and leads [logo optional on request]. Mains or battery powered. Tests include:
- Continuity/Protective earth resistance: 200mA; 10A & 25A Bond Testing
- Polarity / Active polarity test
- RCD testing (type A, AC, B, B+, F)
- P-RCD testing (2 pole, 3 pole, K/ Di (varistor), S (3-pole))
- Insulation Resistance
- Leakage current (Substitute/-S, Differential, PE, Touch).