Designed for long term ground vibration logging caused by, for example, demolition work, pile driving or traffic. This CLOUD version accesses the logger remotely for you to view and download your real-time data at any time from any location. View data as numerical and graphical or exported as a CSV file. Meets standards for 'Vibration in buildings' - Effects on structures' and 'Effects on persons in buildings', such as DIN 4150 and DIN 45669. Map feature displays location of logger.
- Velocity Range 0 to 100mm/s
- Enables displacement measurement in addition to velocity and acceleration
- At each time interval records both the maximum vibration levels and the vibration frequency in x-, y- and z- direction
- Time intervals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 seconds or 2, 5, 10, 15 minutes
- Enables FFT analysis of waveforms downloaded from the Vibra+
- User-selectable dominant frequency (zero-crossing or FFT)
- Trace Recorder – the Vibra+ can provide output continuous triaxial velocity levels at a sampling frequency of 1024 Hz to a PC via the USB port.
- SMS alarm if pre-set vibration levels exceeded.
- Long internal battery life. Solar power option available
- IP65 Case
Solar power option available.