The value to be gained from a thermal survey can be significant, whether it's for commissioning preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, fault-finding, energy auditing, weatherproofing.
We believe the days of 'single spot' infrared temperature reading are numbered—a thermal imaging camera
will collect up to 307,000 readings simultaneously, colour code them and present in one image. It does this nine times a second.
We also believe that quality pays off, and it is simple to see the difference between 'tried & trusted' thermal imaging camera models and some 'cheap alternatives' entering the market. Low resolution and fixed emissivity thermal imaging cameras will not give the results of a mid-range thermal imager and you could risk overlooking warning signs. Try Our Fluke Thermal Imaging Camera Rentals as a superior alternative.
Key features of our Fluke Thermal Imaging Cameras, setting them apart from many on the market today, include
- High Thermal Sensitivity (0.05°) allows detection of very fine temperature variations
- Adjustable span (as low as 2°C) allows the spectrum of representative colours to be spread over just 2°C
- High Resolution (from 76,800 to 307,000 sensors) reduces the 'averaging' a thermal imager must do. It ensures small heat sources are represented just as accurately as large areas. High resolution also gives outstanding clarity to images and reports for your assessment or to set you apart from the competition
- Adjustable emissivity allows you to tune the instrument to the material to ensure the temperature you read is representative
- IR Fusion gives you control of the blend of visual light and infrared energy
- Fluke's SmartView software makes analysis and report generation powerful yet painless. It even allows you to alter almost every aspect of the image retrospectively—a life-saver for images that can't be repeated
- Robust design and Fluke dependability and ease of use
Featured Fluke Thermal Imaging Cameras:
Fluke Ti400 [Ti400]
- High Sensitivity * High Resolution * Video enabled * Laser Targeting
A hybrid of previous generations of thermal imager has seen the introduction of the Ti400. No longer a niche product, the specifications and features of this model will have broad appeal to those in the fields of
Research & Development
Temperature Range: -20°C to 1200°C
- Detector Type: 320x240 (76800 sensors)
- Video capture and video streaming
- Laser targeting
- Touch-screen navigation
Fluke Ti450 [Ti450]
All the benefits of the Ti400 but now with three additional innovations
MultiSharp™ focus. With this feature Images are automatically focused throughout the field of view, even if you start from a blurry target. That's because the camera takes multiple images and combines them to give you clear, accurate focus on targets near and far. Simply point and shoot and you have a fully focused picture.
- SuperResolution™ allowing the camera to capture multiple images and combine them to create a 640 x 480 image, 4 times the pixel data of native 320 x 240 images.
- 2x and 4x digital zoom without the use of telephoto lens
Fluke Ti480 [Ti480]