Portable ozone monitor suitable for indoor and outdoor air monitoring. Applications include: personal exposure monitoring, health and safety compliance, indoor air quality testing, mapping outdoor ambient ground level ozone, process monitoring and source and leak detection. Also measures temperature (0 to 40°C) and humidity (15 to 90%).
- 0-10ppm ozone measurement
- Resolution 0.01ppm: Response Time 5s
- Reading functions: Instant, minimum, maximum, average
- Data logging: Up to 8,188 records (2706 incl. Temp/RH)
- High and low audible alarm functionality
- Analog output: 0-5V
- Download data to view in Excel via USB cable supplied. Software can view charts or table format.
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Weighs <460g
Other sensors also available including sulphur dioxide and formaldehyde.