Portable digital oscilloscope, 500MHz bandwidth, 4 channel colour with DMM feature. 6” colour display with Digital persistence giving analog oscilloscope-like waveform decay.
- Real-time Sampling rate: 5 GS/s
- Input sensitivity: 2 mV-100 V/div plus variable attenuation
- Trigger types: Connect-and-View™, Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Delay, Dual Slope, Video, Video Line, Selectable pulse width, N-Cycle
- Glitch capture: 8ns
- Measures electrical power properties VDC, VAC rms, VAC + DC rms, Current (through clamp or shunt), Temperature °C or °F (using optional converter)
- Independently floating isolated inputs up to 1000 V CAT III/600 V CAT IV between inputs, references and ground
- ScopeRecord memory: stores up to 30,000 data points per channel, capturing intermittents and fast glitches.
- Software supplied for data download, analysis and reporting
- Battery powered: up to 7 hours