The Profound Vibra is designed for long term ground vibration logging. Ground vibrations caused by, for example, demolition work, pile driving or traffic, can be continuously monitored and recorded. From this data an assessment of the vibration risk, for example, to buildings, equipment or people, can be made in an objective manner against applicable guidelines. Meets standards for 'Vibration in buildings' - Effects on structures' and 'Effects on persons in buildings', such as DIN 4150 and DIN 45669.
- At each time interval records both the maximum vibration levels and the vibration frequency in x-, y- and z- direction
- Time intervals: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60 seconds or 2, 5, 10, 15 minutes
- Velocity Range 0 to 100mm/s.
- Remote alarm with flashing light.
- Software included for analysis and reporting. Download possible while in use
- USB interface.
- Battery powered: 4 weeks operation on 3 x D cell batteries
- IP65 Case