This Fluke 190-204 Scopemeter has been replaced.
Please refer to Fluke 190-504.
Portable digital oscilloscope, 200MHz bandwidth, 4 channel colour with DMM feature. 5.75” colour display with persistence feature.
- Real-time Sampling rate: 2.5GS/s (2 channel), 1.25GS/s (4 channel)s
- Input sensitivity: 2mV/div~100V/div
- Glitch capture: 8ns peak detect on each channel
- Time base range in scope mode: 5ns/div~4 s/div in a 1-2-4-sequence
- Trigger types: Auto, Free Run, Single Shot, Edge, Delay, Dual Slope, Video, Video line, Selectable pulse (Channel A only)width and N-cycle
- Automatic capture and replay of last 100 screens
- Measures electrical power properties such as VA, VAR, etc
- Isolated inputs (1000V CAT II/600V CAT III)
- Software supplied for data download, analysis and reporting
- Battery powered, up to 7 hours