Compact pocket-sized loggers to record temperature and humidity. Also comes with an easy-to-see display screen. Ideally suited for both short and long-term recording with simple process to obtain data, even while loggers remain in place. Use the included software to easily graph and print data and calculate maximum, minimum, and average values.
- Temperature range : -40˚C to 85˚C. Accuracy: ±0.5°C at 0.0 to 35°C
- Humidity range: 0% to 100% rh. Accuracy: ±5% rh at 20° to 30°C / 10 to 50% rh.
- Recording Interval: from 1 second to 60 minutes, 15 options to choose from
- Storage 60,000 data points each
- Continuous measurement even during battery replacement (30 second limit)
- Data transfer without interrupting the recording
- Communication Adapter provided to house logger for wirelessly transferring data to. Then connect Adapter to PC via USB for data upload.
- IP54 Splash-proof rating
- Battery life: Approx. 3 months with 1-minute recording intervals; Approx. 20 days with 1-second intervals.
Hioki LR5092 Data Collector
Wirelessly transfer data from all 5 loggers onto this handheld unit (while they remain in place and logging) then upload the data to a PC using USB or SD card.