The latest generation copper tester from Fluke, to upgrade the DSX-5000, for certifying LAN cables. Capacitive touch screen allows quick set-up including pre-programmed test standards selectable from a menu. Tests speeds up to 2000 MHz, with Cat 6A / Class FA autotest time of 8 seconds and Cat 8 / Class I/II test time of 16 seconds. Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for faster trouble shooting.
- Tests to Category 5e, 6, 6A, Cat 8 or Class FA and Class I/II.
- Internal memory stores 5,000 Cat 8 with plots; 12,000 Cat 6A with plots.
- Channel/Permanent Link Adapter 2 GHz range.
- Analyse test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ and USB cable included.
- Typical battery life: 8 hours.