Copper tester from Fluke, to replace the DTX1800, for certifying LAN cables. Capacitive touch screen allows quick set-up including pre-programmed test standards selectable from a menu. Tests speeds up to 1000 MHz, with Cat 6A / Class FA autotest time of 10 seconds. Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk and distance to shield faults for faster trouble shooting.
- Tests to Category 5e, 6, 6A & Class FA
- Internal memory stores 12,000 Cat 6A with plots
- Channel/Permanent Link Adapter 1 GHz range
- Analyse test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare™ and USB cable included
- Typical battery life: 8 hours